Here are just 5 of the many reasons you may want to submit a proposal to the PCTELA 2017 Conference: “Acquiring Advocacy: Overcoming Obstacles, Promoting Partnerships, and Cultivating Dignity.”
1. You made a New Year’s Resolution to do more Professional Development that works.
2. You want input on a favorite method of teaching or best practice.
3. Your colleagues often borrow your lesson plan ideas and tell you to share them with people.
4. You want to be able to present about how you teach Laurie Halse Anderson’s books at a conference where she is a keynote speaker.
5. You love Pittsburgh and want an excuse to visit.
Come join us!
October 20 & 21
DoubleTree by Hilton
Click here for the Call for Proposals
Deadline: March 15, 2017