This Friday, we’re celebrating a year of professional development, a year of teaching, a year of reading, a year of writing, a year of poetry. The list below contains five of our most popular blog posts this year.
- “Where’s That Diploma? Claiming Respect as Teachers” written by PCTELA’s own Bob Dandoy
- “Let’s Get Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable” by Danielle Ambrosia
- “Book Review: Up Late with Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian” by Kate Walker
- “Friday Five: Reasons to Watch Stranger Things Before Going Back to School” by Brian Smith
- “A Poem: “Good Bones” by Maggie Smith” (check out Maggie Smith on twitter)
And if you’re making a New Year’s Resolution to write more, or to put yourself out there professionally, you’re always welcome to share a post with us and we’ll publish it. Just contact Kate (kap 17 @ scasd . org). We accept book reviews, opinion pieces, lesson ideas, and many other types of writing.