The summer is a great time to relax and read, but there are many other literary thinks to do in the summer besides read.
- Take a literary road trip. Visit the homestead of a favorite author or poet. Place can often convey so much in terms of sensory details.
- Visit an independent bookstore. Maybe even find one a little far from home and make it a day long adventure.
- Shop at Goodwill for books. You might be surprised, but thrift stores often have great book selections and they’re often only $1.00.
- Sit at a coffeshop and take a journal. Write. Sip. Think. Repeat.
- Write a book review. We’re always open for submissions!